addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The BarkHappy Portland Pug Meetup Group Message Board › pet sitting co-op

pet sitting co-op

A former member
Post #: 1
Would anyone be interested in forming a pug sitting coop? We could watch each other's pugs when on vacation. We have one pug and would be glad to baby sit your pug if you could watch ours sometimes. We may be going away for a week or two in February. If we do, would anyone like to watch our pug? We'd be glad to have you keep him for one night to see how it goes, and in turn we will watch your pug for a night to see how your dog gets along with Pugz Magoo. Please contact me if this seem workable and of benefit for yourself. thanks. tony and betsy pfannenstiel and Pugz Magoo.
Christine
pdxpugdogs
Portland, OR
Post #: 8
Tony & Betsy,

I would be happy to watch Pugz Magoo. I have three pugs though so not sure if it would be overwhelming for him or fun. And you certainly wouldn't have to watch my pack. Let me know.

Christine
A former member
Post #: 2
I am also up for dog-sitting. Though I do live a ways away, I'm up for the drive. I have 2 little pugs who would love to have a friend stay the night.

Courtney
Rachel
user 6286571
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
That sounds like a great idea! I would definitely be available for dog sitting. I'm in SE Portland. I'm sure Floppy B would love a new friend!

Rachel
Jenn H
jennkh
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
I am up for it. Rose and Peach have enough room to share with other puggies on occassion. I'm in Milwaukie.
A former member
Count me in. If enough people want to participate and are interested in formalizing things a bit, we were part of a child care co-op when my daughter was small. It functioned VERY well with just a little structure, and is a model that could be easily adapted to our pug-babies.

We live in the Multnomah Village area, southwest Portland. We have one pug, Maddy, and a cat, Annie. Your pug would need to be OK with Annie, though my guess is that she would make herself scarce with additional dog energy around (which is OK by us...she gets plenty of pampering the rest of the time).
Justin & Lynn S.
old1eye
Spokane, WA
Post #: 11
Count us in, we have 2 pugs (Tinkerbelle & Higgins) and a fenced yard and a 10 minute walk to Fern Hill Park in NE.

And as a matter of fact, we are planning to be out of town of a week at the end of this month. Is anyone intersted?
Jennifer K.
Jenniferdk
Hillsboro, OR
Count us in, we have 2 pugs (Tinkerbelle & Higgins) and a fenced yard and a 10 minute walk to Fern Hill Park in NE.

And as a matter of fact, we are planning to be out of town of a week at the end of this month. Is anyone intersted?

Count me in, too! I'm Jen, dogmom to 3 year old Melvino the pug. He loves other dogs and shares well, too! :) I'm in Hillsboro (not far off TV Hwy. and Corn. Pass Rd.) Although that's a ways out for some PDXers, the payback is a loving home and a wonderful, big fenced-in yard for the pups to frolic!

Justin and Lynne - I'm sorry, I am not available that last week (will be gone for one last summer trip!)

Any other interested parties out in this area? A network of loving Pug People for sitting sounds SO much better than boarding!

Thanks!
~Jen
A former member
Post #: 10
This is such a wonderful idea!! Count us in as well! We live out in Sherwood.
A former member
Post #: 3
Great idea! I'm sure Chester would love to spend the night with other pugs. We're in inner SE Portland.