addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 10
Hello all,

My sweet baby Duke was diagnosed with cancer in mid December, had complications and I had to have Compassionate Care come to our home and put him down nearly a month ago.

Needless to say, it broke my heart. He would have been 13 on the 17th of this month.

I figure I will be ready for another pup again later in the summer. Maybe two a brother and sister.

Anyone know a local reputable Pug breeder? I don't want to get one from a puppy mill.

Thanks, Mike
Dorothy
2puggsley
Sammamish, WA
Post #: 30
Hello Mike and I am so sorry for your loss. I know of a breeder in Oregon and her name is Tamara Lucas. Tamara's contact information is nwpugs@comcast.net. Tamara has a website so you may browse through her posted information on the site. Her asking prices are not cheap and she has gorgeous pugs (both pet and show quality). When you are ready to open your heart for another new friend, Tamara should be someone that you might consider as she is well connected in the show circuit too. If you contact Tamara you may mention my name as a reference. Thank you and hope you have a great weekend.
Melani h.
user 45679452
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi Mike
Sorry to hear of your loss, it's heartbreaking. I have to second Dorothy on recommending Tamara Lucas at NW pugs we have always gone to Tamara she is a fantastic breeder that both breeds for health and conformation and temperament. Her pugs look like pugs should look, and her lines are healthy. If an issue comes up with our Pug she is the one I call before calling the vet! she is always willing to offer advice point you in the right direction. Our latest boy is Titan he is now
13 months old and both beautiful and healthy
Good Luck in your search
Melani Hillman