addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Fairfield County Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Please help donate to this chip in- 18 puppymill pugs in pa being saved

Please help donate to this chip in- 18 puppymill pugs in pa being saved

A former member
Post #: 1,398
Looks like we leave next friday and head to Pa to pick up 18 pugs from a puppymill thats leaving them outside with makeshift shelter. Back Sat afternoon/evning with stops to drop them off along the way. PLS DONATE - anything helps- we have to cover the van costs and vetting that needs to be done to transport them up here.

I have a chip in going to help fundraise the money needed to get the cargo van and load up with crates and tons of supplies for the what ifs on the trip and leave next friday. I am trying to raise the 950.00 before weds as it takes a couple of days to have the money in my account to use for the trip.

Karen Powers
Green Mtn Pug Rescue

here is the info for the chip in link, thanks for donating- every bit helps!­