addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Fairfield County Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Norwalk Meet Up

Norwalk Meet Up

user 2943965
Trumbull, CT
Post #: 1
Guzzi would like to continue meeting friends in Norwalk.
I have asked Robin what it would entail to keep a group in lower Fairfield.
We would meet at Calf Pasture at a defined location as it is a big park.
If you are interested in meeting here, please notify Robin.
user 10092542
Stamford, CT
I live in Stamford and would also be interested in a lower Fairfield group. I had emailed Robin asking about taking over management of the group (with the idea that meetings would be in Norwalk, New Canaan, Stamford, Darien...), but I never received a response. Can non-Norwalk residents get into Calf Pasture?
A former member
Post #: 5
A Norwalk area meetup for lower Fairfield County folks and their puggies suit us perfectly. Trumbull was a hike and New Haven would be a total no go for us...

No idea about whether dogs are ever allowed, but we (non-residents) have gone
into Calf Pasture off season (after Labor Day) in the past - without our dogs though.

Pia V.
user 9861996
New York, NY

Lola and I also would like to keep meetings in Norwalk. We live in Stamford, it works perfectly..

A former member
Emma and I would love the opportunity to meet people closer to Stamford. Norwalk would be wonderful! There is also an excellent dog park in Stamford.

A former member
Taylor's Farm (right across from Calf Pasture) is an excellent spot for a pug meet-up! I'm not sure when they lift the non-Norwalk resident parking rules at Calf Pasture but it might be Oct. 1. Otherwise, there is a small lot right at the Farm but spots go quickly.