addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Westchester Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Looking For A New Organizer For The Westchester Pug Meetup

Looking For A New Organizer For The Westchester Pug Meetup

Linda
user 12245511
Hartsdale, NY
Dear Members~

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I find that it is no longer possible for me to continue as the Organizer of The Westchester Pug Meetup. I am therefore looking for someone to take over and keep the group going.

It has been one of my greatest pleasures organizing our monthly Pug Playdates. All of you are responsible for our continued success and I thank you for your participation, enthusiasm and dedication to your Pugs and to the group.

If you are interested in stepping up as our new Organizer, please email me.

Thanks for your dedication to The Westchester Pug Meetup and, more importantly, to your Pugs. My experience with all of you confirmed what I have always known -- Pug lovers are the best!!!

Pug Hugs~

Linda

Kate
ckgc
Bronxville, NY
Post #: 632
Sorry to hear about you stepping down. Until anyone steps up, you can let your members know we meet every Sunday, weather permitting as some people can't do a standard 1 month meetup. We have been very lucky with no snow so far. Thanks, Kate

They can go to:

http://pug.meetup.com...­

that's our site address