addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Honolulu Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Pug Puppies for Adoption:)

Pug Puppies for Adoption:)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello! I have two adorable pugs(one tan one black ) up for adoption. Keiko is the tan one and roscoe is the black one. They were born on sept 2011. The puppies are very good with kids and other dogs.I prefer to adopt them together but if they get lots of love and attention I can let them adopt seperate. I am going rehoming them due to work and not having the time i want to spend with them and I want them to be with a family that can give them the time and love they deserve. I am asking 700 each for rehoming fee which includes thier records, up to date on shots, kennels, and other items. They are pure breed and pugs are hard to come by on the island it seems. I paid 1100 each when i adopted them and I want them to go to a good home that can take care of them. They have no health problems. I perfer a family having a back yard for them to run around. They do not dig or escape they are very good with not running away or even taking baths they are very well behaved. I am looking for a family that plans to keep them for the rest of thier lives and give them a good home. If you are interested in planning a visit please let me know

Mahalo!