align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Honolulu Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Pugs available for adoption on Craigslist

Pugs available for adoption on Craigslist

Trisha
user 28182612
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 4
There are a few pugs available for adoption now from Craigslist. I personally believe that dogs are family members that should never be adopted out, except for the most extreme reasons, and especially not on Craigslist!!, but I hope a responsible person (who hopefully frequents the pug meetups) will adopt these pugs, and not a random stranger. Just search for "pug" in the pet section on Craigslist. If you adopt one, please get them spayed and neutered immediately. For many reasons, pugs should NOT be bred except by professional breeders who show dogs and have many years of experience. I am afraid that unscrupulous people will adopt these pugs and use them as puppy factories.... pugs are expensive dogs that usually require hundreds, if not thousands of dollars annually in vet care, especially these "craigslist" dogs. If I had a larger home, I would adopt them myself as a breed rescue and get them spayed/neutered, then find them a REAL forever home. Any meetup members can do this? There is a 4 year old male and a "young" female available...