robin z.
user 10866519
Albany, NY
Post #: 1
Hi My 15 yr. old pug died last week. his name was hoochie. My husband is grieving pretty hard. We are looking for another pug, male under two yrs. old. unfortunatly we have a limited budget. anyone have any info please let me know. Thank you Robin Zapala
Vicki T.
user 17626631
Albany, NY
Post #: 5
We are so sorry about your family's loss. I can't even imagine how devastated we would be if anything ever happened to our Mugsy. We got him from Green Mountain Pug Rescue in VT when he was 2 years old. They are very reasonable with their pricing and you can be certain that every single Pug that comes through them has been vetted & fostered and is ready for their forever home. Kristen is fostering a sweet older black male right now, named Bear. I think he's about 7 and I would take him in a minute but we rent and are limited to just one pet. If you look on the GMPR website for their Available Pugs you might find the perfect fit.
Kathy
user 2643067
Queensbury, NY
Post #: 10
Sorry to hear of your loss, I agree with the advice to go on the Green Mountain Pug Rescue site to see if they have a compatible pug for you.