align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Baltimore Puggapalooza Group Message Board › PUGS FOR PINKY....

PUGS FOR PINKY....

lisa k.
user 12109982
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
HUGE PUG EVENT IN HARFORD COUNTY SPRING OF 2012...WATCH FOR MORE DETAILS THRU OUT THE YEAR.
lisa k.
user 12109982
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 3
THE DATE IS APRIL 28, 2012...SAVE THE DATE....IT'S INSIDE , SO IT'S RAIN OR SHINE....MORE DETAILS THRU OUT THE REST OF THIS YEAR.
Chris S.
user 13653046
Group Organizer
Abingdon, MD
Post #: 8
The suspense is killing me, how about a hint?!?!
lisa k.
user 12109982
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST PUG EVENT ON THE EAST COAST....PUG SHOPPING, PUG PAINTING, PUG GAMES, CONTESTS, OFF LEASH PUG PEN.....LOTS MORE DETAILS WILL FOLLOW BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE TWO PEOPLE (CHRISTINE AND STEPHANIE)THAT RUN THIS MEET UP GROUP ARE'NT REPLYING BACK TO MY E-MAIL ABOUT IT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND TO SAVE THE DATE TO COMBINE THE MEET UP GROUP WITH THIS EVENT. ....SO IF ANYONE CAN GET THE WORD TO THEM, HAVE THEM GET INTOUCH WITH ME. I KNOW IT'S NOT TIL APRIL OF NEXT YEAR BUT ALOT OF PLANNING IS GOING INTO THIS...SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL PUG PEOPLE...APRIL 28TH 2012 AT 4PAWS SPA IN FORESTHILL, MD. "PUGS FOR PINKY" PUG EVENT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS! THANKS, LISA
lisa k.
user 12109982
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 5
STILL NOTHING FROM GROUP ORGANIZERS......WHERE ARE THEY?
lisa k.
user 12109982
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 6
CHRISTINE AND STEPHANIE, I WANT YOU BOTH TO KNOW I DID'NT REALIZE JUST HOW BUSY YOU BOTH ARE IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE. NOW THAT I KNOW THAT, AND HAVE BEEN INTOUCH I'M SO GLAD WE'RE ALL ON BOARD WITH "PUGS FOR PINKY"
I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MY EXCITEMENT TO SPREAD THE WORD, AND ALSO EXCEPT AN APOLOGY FOR ME BEING SO IMPATIENT WITH A REPLY.....I'VE BEEN TO SOME OF YOUR MEETUPS, AND YOU BOTH DO A WONDERFUL JOB AS ORGANIZERS. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU BOTH TO REALLY HAVE AN AMAZING PUG EVENT.....THANK YOU, LISA