align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Baltimore Puggapalooza Group Message Board › Harford County Play Date

Harford County Play Date

Chris S.
user 13653046
Group Organizer
Abingdon, MD
Post #: 9
Does anybody want to get together on an upcoming weekend for a playdate at one of the local dog parks? I would like to meet some local buddies for Minni, our two year old, to hang out with.
Chris S.
user 13653046
Group Organizer
Abingdon, MD
Post #: 10
C'mon folks, Let's get outside!
Lu
user 2392589
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Post #: 3
I am game, but how about we schedule either early morn or late day...Pugs and heat, not a good combo.
Meg
Pugsin2006
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 81
I'm game too!!! But, this week is meant to be HOT HOT HOT and the upcoming weekend even worse....
Any suggestions or thoughts??
lisa k.
user 12109982
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 7
I'D LIKE TO MEET TOO.....BUT MY PUGS DON'T WANT TO BE OUT IN THE HEAT...THE WINGS PLACE AT WHITEMARSH MALL...BUFFALO SOMETHING ALLOWS DOGS (IN THEIR OUTDOOR SEATING AREA) THEY EVEN GIVE THEM BOWLS OF WATER....THAT WOULD BE FUN......
Lu
user 2392589
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Post #: 4
Rebel Dog Park on Connelly Road in Harford Co. may be a nice place as well. There is also another Dog Park off Tollgate Road.
Chris S.
user 13653046
Group Organizer
Abingdon, MD
Post #: 11
I definitely want to do this but this weekend is gonna be way too hot for me, much less our Pugs. Keep an eye on this thread and we'll get a good day soon. Unless we wait for fall we can do an early morning at either the Connelly road or the Tollgate park. As for the wings place, that would be cool also but the weather will have to cooperate to hang out there. Just watch the weather and check this thread occasionally. I'm looking forward to meeting you folks anf Minni would just love to have some Pug playmates! See ya soon!!!
Chris S.
user 13653046
Group Organizer
Abingdon, MD
Post #: 12
How about this week end? 24 or 25 September?
lisa k.
user 12109982
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 8
THERE IS 2 OUTSIDE DOGGY EVENTS THIS WEEKEND IN THE AREA...IT WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO MEET UP AND LET THE DOGS SOCIALIZE (ALSO GAMES, CONTESTS AND VENDORS). SAT. THE 24TH AT THE TD BANK IN BELAIR (BALT. PIKE & KENMORE AVE) 11-2PM. , AND THEN ON SUN. THE 25TH AT THE PETSMART IN ABINGDON (IN THE PARKING LOT) 12-4PM. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.....LISA
Chris S.
user 13653046
Group Organizer
Abingdon, MD
Post #: 13
Cool! Thanks, Lisa, I hope to see you there.