Baltimore Puggapalooza Group Message Board › 2 pugs looking for a home.

2 pugs looking for a home.

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi All,

I have 2 adorable pugs and I am looking for a home for them. Sage will be 4 yrs old next month and she is the fawn one. Snooki will be 1 yrs old next month and she is the black one. (Yes my daughter named her from Jersey Shore ). Look at my profile for a picture.

I don't really want to give up the pugs but bith my girls are grown. One moved out and the other is gone most of the time with college and work. I am also not home alot so they are not getting the attention that they deserve. The dogs are crate trained and sleep in the crate at night. Sage is potty trained and listens real well. Snooki needs a little more work. She does go potty in the house on occasion but it is because she will be left roaming the house for up to 12 hours and I don't have the heart to keep her in her crate that long.

Both dogs are microchipped, current on shots and have papers. Neither of them are fixed and have never been breed. I really want to keep them together because they are best friends. I paid $700 for each of them and I am only asking for $500 for both. If I was doing this to make money I would sell them individually but what is most important to me is that they stay together and find a good home. It would be great is we would have to opportunity to see them on occasion at one of the meetups too.

Please email me if you are seriously interested.

Thanks,

Stacie
Debbie
debbie9703
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 311
If you can't find a good home, you can contact MAPR- Mid Atlantic Pug Rescue. I got two of my pugs from them and they have a great home. MAPR will make sure they keep them together if you want this and they make sure the home is a good one before they let someone adopt.
Dottie
user 3274421
Washington, DC
Post #: 70
I second Debbie's recommendation to surrender them to Mid-Atlantic Pug Rescue-- two of my three girls came from MAPR, and I can't imagine life without them!