addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Puggapalooza Group Message Board › 2 pugs need a home (together)

2 pugs need a home (together)

Kristan B.
user 2596232
Woodstock, MD
Post #: 179
My friend forwarded this to me, so I'm just passing this along. I told her about MAPR (mid atlantic pug rescue) as well. Very cute pugs that need to find a home together. I have 3 pictures of the pugs, but I dont know how to insert them into this discussion page, so I can foward the email or whatever if asked. color]

forwarded from a friend. Please contact Heather (see below) if you or someone you know can help.
thanks

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--

Dear Friends and Family ,
These pugs need a home. The black pug is a boy and the fawn is a girl. They HAVE to stay together. You can see from the pics that they are best friends. They are young, less than two years old. They are healthy and housetrained. Their owner lost her home and had to give them up. My friend Chelsea adopted them and cannot keep them, I am trying to help her find them a home. It is breaking my heart to see these babies get shuffled around. If any of you are interested in becoming the proud parent of a pair of pugs please let me know. Please forward this e-mail to anyone that you think might be interested in providing a safe, loving forever home.

I know that everyone is busy, thanks for taking your time to read this and help in any way that you can!

Sincerely,
Heather Maertens