addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Langhorne Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Newport Animal Hospital

Newport Animal Hospital

Joy B.
Burnett
Levittown, PA
Post #: 2
Hi,

Has anyone ever used the Newport Animal Hospital on Durham Road in Bristol? Any information would be helpful.
Nikki M.
NikkiM
Bristol, PA
Post #: 15
I've never used that vet before, but I do take my three to the Animal Hospital of Levittown not far from there on Bristol Oxford Valley Rd. I've never had any problems with them and the doctors & nurses there are all nice.
A former member
Post #: 3
I would like to recommend Helen Campbell, VMD. She owns and operates the brand new, state of the art Old York Veterinary Hospital right over the Turnpike bridge in Florence, NJ. If you have a veterinary that you like, keep them but if you're looking to change, Dr. Campbell is awesome. Check her out and take a virtual tour of the brand new hospital on Facebook at Old York Vet.