San Antonio Pug Club Message Board › Updates from our February Meetup

Updates from our February Meetup

Di
dadelman
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Hi everyone!

Just a short note to let you know what the lastest happenings are with the San Antonio Pug Club!

We had a great turnout at our February meetup this past Saturday...I do believe the gorgeous weather had something to do with it!  I uploaded a bunch of pictures from our meetup, so please go to the website to have a look!  Also, if you took any pictures and would like to upload them to our site, it's a very easy process...just go to the PHOTOS tab at the top of our website and follow the directions from there.

Many people paid their website membership dues in person at the meetup (many thanks) and we appreciate those of you who have paid via the website through PayPal or Amazon Payments.  The deadline is March 1st and those who haven't paid by that time may be removed from the meetup site.  We apologize that we've had to start charging dues, but the website has monthly costs as does the general running of the bi-monthly meetups. So thank you again for your help by paying your annual dues!

MANY, MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED CLEAN-UP...I forgot to send out a reminder before our meetup that we needed anyone who is able to help to stay and stack chairs, sweep & mop the floor and take the trash out.  Sadly, that is not included in our room rental fee we pay the Humane Society, but again, many thanks to those of you who have helped us out!  Yolanda signs these contracts on our behalf and if the clea-up is not done, we run the risk of being charged a $75 clean up fee!!!

Our next meetup will be April 6th at 4pm.  I'm personally hoping for gorgeous weather like we had this past weekend!!  It'll be a Fiesta theme and that's always a fun time!!!

Deb & Kathleen will have some of Kathleen's crocheted items for sale at our next event to help our their Pug Rescue group...she does amazing things with yarn and her pug tails are just precious!!

I think that's it for now...have a terrific couple of months and we'll see you June 6th!

Diana