addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Python User Group in Princeton Message Board › Python mentor needed for high school student

Python mentor needed for high school student

A former member
Post #: 4
My friend is a high school teacher in the Morristown, NJ area. He has a student working on a project and would like to program it in Java or Python. Of course, I recommended Python. He's looking for a mentor give some guidance to this student for this project. This would be a volunteer opportunity. I'm told it's a relatively simple project, so I doubt it would take up much of your time. That's all I know right now. I'm guessing it would consist mostly of just answering coding questions via e-mail.

I can't do it myself because despite belonging to this group for a couple of years, I still haven't learned much python.

Anyone interested please contact me directly and I can give you my friends contact information, and he can fill you in on the details.

--
Prentice

Chris C.
ccurvey
West Orange, NJ
Post #: 9
I'm not sure if there's still a need (I just saw this), but I'd be happy to help. Have someone (student, instructor) contact me at chris@chriscurvey.com with further details.