addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › PUG SITTING FOR THE HOLIDAYS

PUG SITTING FOR THE HOLIDAYS

A former member
Post #: 370
Hi Everyone. Wanted to let youi know that we still have openings for pug sitting for the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years holidays. We are starting to get a lot of inquiries so if you are going away and need a loving and friendly home environment for your pug please contact us.

We have been pug sitting for over 5 years and have pugs of our own. We have very reasonable rates and your pug will live with our family and be spoiled and loved just like our own.

You can reach us through this site via e-mail if you would like to meet with us.

See you all at the next meetup.
Jennifer
user 9226826
San Diego, CA
Post #: 19
If you've never used Vivian & Duane before, let me tell you they are AWESOME!! They sit for both my babies, and they've got a great house with a completely fenced in big backyard and a doggie door. It's like Disneyland for dogs. :) When we drive to their house, my pugs start going completely insane with excitement as soon as we turn down their street -- can't get a better recommendation than that. :)