addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › Leaving San Diego Pug Meet Up

Leaving San Diego Pug Meet Up

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi all you Pug lovers,

I just want to say good bye as my wife Tonya, myself and our big guy Handsome Jack are moving out of San Diego. Thanks for all the great meet ups and everyone take care.

Alison Jerry Ringo...
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 25
Dear Steve, Tonya, and Handsome Jack,

So sorry to see you go! If you ever visit San Diego after you move away, you are always welcome to join us anytime! We would absolutely love that!

Best wishes to you and be safe. Pugs are the best!

Alison with Little Jerry, Ringo, and Frederick