San Diego Pug Club Message Board › How much does your pug weigh?

How much does your pug weigh?

Steve and B.
AZDEVIL
San Diego, CA
Post #: 7
Charger is 6 months old and weighs 19 pounds. He is the son of Popeye and Jezebel whom some of you I understand are quite familiar with. He comes from Big Stock..Not at all overweight just tall and strong...

Steve and Bambi
Olive
user 3821115
Chula Vista, CA
Post #: 5
Vivian: I am thinking of Vivian Thode, she is the breeder I bought my pug puppies from. Thought you were her! Thanks for clearing that up!

I bought my Pug from Vivian Thode too! What is your name? :)
Dan C.
Dan_In_SD
San Diego, CA
Post #: 33
My pug is almost 6 and weighs about 20 lbs. He's very strong and lean wink
Sue C.
user 125329402
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
My pug Simon is 12 and weighs 29 pds. My vet says he isn't fat he is obese. He is a senior with arthritis and eats 1/2 cup 2x day. He use to weigh 33 and has been stable at 29 for 2 years now. He use to eat the females food and now we feed them separately. Simon was on science diet but it didn't help him, now all three of my pugs are on Blue Buffalo and seem to do well.

Zola weighted 3.3 at 6 weeks when we got her and now weights 17 lbs at 15 months old. She get's daily walks and sometimes runs a few miles with me. She was spayed at 7 months and got a bit bulky but is still a very slim.

Ruby is our runt and weighed 4.7 at 9 weeks and now is 6 months and weights 10 lbs. She also is walked daily. She eats almost 3/4 cup a day.