add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › Job offer pet sitting

Job offer pet sitting

michelle b.
Vista, CA
Post #: 26
Hello Pug lovers I run a pet sitting business from home in Vista. It is going very well and I need a helper. See my website I am looking for someone to work initially only one weekend a month. Sat. & Sun. from 8 am to 4 pm. You will be a 1099 employee and I can pay $8.00 per hour your lunch time is paid, it is a straight 8 hours. I may need more hours from you at the upcoming holidays Thanksgiving and Christmas but not too much. This is a fun job for animal lovers. It is predominatley dogs. You may bring one Pug to work with you as well. I own 2 Pugs and one German Shephard. There may be up to 10 dogs here sometimes but not usually more than that. You must be a pack leader and the work is physical and very dirty. You would wear old clothes and we keep the dogs calm. We do not try to get the dogs excited they do that well enough on their own. I need days off and that is why I need a helper. Please get my contact info off the website if you are interested and we will meet.