addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › Does your pug stink as bad as mine did.

Does your pug stink as bad as mine did.

robin
user 6209550
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone!
I've had this amazing experience and I really want to share it. My pug, Pugwina was a stinky pug, growing fungus as bad as any subterranean forest dwelling creature could. I took her to a great vet. The vet gave me drugs for the pug. She also gave me a diet of Lamb and Rice. She told me Pugwina was allergic to everything. That if I fed her a any item for this huge list I would surely kill her.

I did my best to follow the dietary rules, but you're all pug owners and you know how they can just take the food out of your hand or find it in the most hidden corner of the house. Anyway, Pugwina still stank and grew fungus.

The whole family was shunning the factory of sank. My husband came down with MSRA staff around this time as well. After a series of antibiotics he too wasn't getting better at least not for long.
A friend told me about a product called Maunka Honey. It's medical grade honey collected from the Maunka bush in New Zealand. The Maunka bush is also known as Tea Tree.

My husband MSRA bumps started going away in a few days after using it internally and applying it directly to the bumps with a band aid over top. I thought to myself. I wonder if this stuff will make Pugwina stop stinking. I've been giving it to her. About 1/8 of a teaspoon a day. She no longer fills up the room with her distinctive order, she has also stopped biting her feet and attempting to reach her rump. ( you know how sad it is when they can't scratch their tuckous).

This is not a multi level marketing thing or anything like that. I am amazed at how much better my 8 year old stinking biting scratching nightmare pug is and if your baby is suffering and you've tried food, vets and nothing is helping I encourage you to try this product.
Here is the link. There are a lot of products with the Munka Honey, we've found after tying a lot of them just buying the honey is the way to go. This is medical grade honey, it is not for your toast or your tea.
Maunka Honey

If you have any questions please email!
A former member
Post #: 14
Enjoyed your messege! Really glad you found a solution to make Pugwina back to the sweet cuddly pug she was. SWEET PUG KISSES FOR ALL!
nelly
Candy
imbigdog2
San Diego, CA
Post #: 20
Thanks for the information. I'm going to give it a try. I've been to vets and tried everything under the sun. Hope this works...I only have this problem with my black pug none of my fawns have this problem. After reading about the product, it works on so many different problems too. Can't wait until it arrives.
Thanks again!