addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › Puppies

Puppies

Brian and B.
Nothingbutpugs
Borrego Springs, CA
Post #: 25
Would like all our pug lovers to know we have 3 beautiful all black pug puppies for sale. Three were sold before their eyes opened! Have both mom and pop. Ready to go after the 21st when they get checked by the vet and have 1st shot. Only pug people and those who will spay or nueter. Two boys and one girl. If you are interested please let me know. I will be back from Oklahoma on the 14th. I have pictures also.
Bambi Woodson