San Diego Pug Club Message Board › LOOKING FOR A MALE PUG TO BREED TO OUR FEMALE

LOOKING FOR A MALE PUG TO BREED TO OUR FEMALE

Suzie H.
user 12146722
Encinitas, CA
Post #: 1
WE LIVE IN SAN DIEGO AND ARE LOOKING FOR A CUTE MALE TO BREED TO OUR FEMALE. OUR ORIGINAL PLANS FELL THROUGH AND OUR FEMALE IS IN HEAT. ANY IDEAS? THANKS SUZIE
Lynda
Zilkion
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 47
Yes. Don't breed her. There are enough Pugs in rescue right now to satisfy everyone who wants one. Pugs can be very difficult birthers and unless you know what you are doing, you could end up losing the mother or with some serious vet bills.

There are so many things to think about when breeding a dog and "cute" isn't one of them. Leave the breeding to the so-called breeders and give a home to a Pug who's here now and really needs it.

This may not be a popular opinion, and I do not mean it to be rude, but as someone who has six rescue Pugs, I know that the world doesn't need anymore Pug puppies - no matter how cute they are - until we look after the dogs that are already here.
Steve & Tonya M.
user 11053247
Santa Ana, CA
Post #: 2
WE LIVE IN SAN DIEGO AND ARE LOOKING FOR A CUTE MALE TO BREED TO OUR FEMALE. OUR ORIGINAL PLANS FELL THROUGH AND OUR FEMALE IS IN HEAT. ANY IDEAS? THANKS SUZIE

Suzy,

We have a 9 month old male Jack that will be studing out when he is a bit older. He is a beautiful beast of a male at 30 pounds right now, great health, solid knees, great teeth, black nails, great smile. I come from a family of Pug breeders and have had Pugs in my life for over 30 years now. I have five generations of Jacks family on paper and his parents are with my family. We are always at the Pug Meet Ups and most Pug events here in San Diego. We also belong to Pug Rescue here in San Diego. You can see some pics of Jack on our Meet Up page. Lets keep in touch.

Steve