addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I need to get Gizmo fixed and up tp date on shots... Best puggy vet around,,, Also what are you feeding your pug? I wanna do honest kitchen but have no idea how to go about it... <3 rin
DD N.
user 9271436
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
Mr. Squaky sees Dr. Davisd Nadas at the Cuyamaca Animal

Dr. Nadas also does all the Pug Rescue medical free for the Pugs.

Very nice and patient.

I feed Mr. Squeaky Science Diet for Geriati--- dry. Emperor Ping was on this until he died at 15/2.

I think the whole Science line is very good for all ages.

All natural, no additives or byproducts.

Keeps his teeth clean and reduces flatulence.

He only gets 3 treats a day---a medium milkbone or a carrot.

Hope this helps.

DD and Mr. Squeaky
A former member
Post #: 349
We too take our dogs to Cuyamaca Animal Hospital. All of the vets and people there are awesome.

619-448-0707
Chistery
user 8794417
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
San Diego Pet Hospital is great - Dr. Labrecque and Dr. Harris are both great with our pugs. 619-462-6600

Our pugs get Eukanuba or Natural Balance. The weight control from Eukanuba is what we feed our big guy. Carrots and tomatoes are common treats for our pugs as well as the occasional cookie. I've also baked cookies with baby food, peanut butter and cornmeal. Apples are also a favorite for a sweet treat.
Diane C.
purplediane
San Diego, CA
Post #: 12
Because my Chloe is supposed to have food allergies (that's what I was told by Pug Rescue), I feed her a mix of Blue Buffalo Small Breed and Natural Balance LID (Limited Ingredients Diet). The LID has many flavors and some come in "small bites", although she loves the Sweet Potato and Bison flavor, which only comes in one size. These all contain no wheat, corn or soy products.

Natural Balance can be purchased at Carter's feed store in Lakeside for about $2 - $3 cheaper than Petco. Plus they have the best prices on wild bird seed.

I take her to Dr. David Judy in El Cajon. My friends with 2 pugs have gone to him for years, so when I got my pug I went there too. He's out East in the Bostonia/Winter Gardens area; um, on 2nd street somewhere North of Broadway [she said vaguely].

Diane