addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › Fiesta Island June 13, 2010 Photos ...

Fiesta Island June 13, 2010 Photos ...

A former member
Post #: 61
Check out who showed up today Sunday, June 13, 2010 at Fiesta Island for our pug meetup. Please add your pictures to our album if you took pictures today. Also, take time to do the survey if you attended todays pug meetup.
Thank You, Oliver's Granny~Mary
A former member
Post #: 1
I had 5 pics that I uploaded on here , but I can't find them on the page anymore ?...
A former member
Post #: 62
Jesse, try reloading the pictures to our album. It took me a long time to download mine. Some took me 3 times. Try adding only 2 at a time. Mary