San Diego Pug Club Message Board › ANOTHER "PUGTOBERFEST"

ANOTHER "PUGTOBERFEST"

A former member
Post #: 20
For those who enjoy supporting this areas various Pug rescue groups, I would like to make mention that Orange County's Pug Rescue group, Pugs 'N Pals, is having it's annual fundraiser event, Pugtoberfest, this coming Saturday, October 2nd, from 11 a.m to 4 p.m at TeWinkle Park, 970 Arlington Dr. in Costa Mesa. Many of you may be familiar with the Pugs 'N Pals Rescue group as they always have a booth at San Diego Pug Rescue's annual Pug Party!

We have adopted 3 rescues from this fine organization and my wife does house checks in the San Diego area for them also. This is their major yearly fundraiser and ALL proceeds benefit the Pugs "N Pals rescue organization.

For those who desire further information, please e-mail me and I will send you an attachment of a flier with the details of this event which includes directions. I do not believe this date is in conflict with any San Diego County Pug Rescue events or meetups.
JACK (of LINDA & JACK)