Tucson Pug Meetup Message Board › Pug needs a good home...

Pug needs a good home...

Sheila B.
user 13913149
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Hi, I have a three year old female fawn pug that is in need of a good home. She is not registered but very beautiful - non spayed. I have been battling alergies since I got her plus now my new job takes me away for much of the day and I am beginning to see the neglect affect her behavior. She is very loving and just needs to RUN and PLAY which she does very little these days. If anyone knows a good family who will take very good care of her please send me a note. I would need to do a trial meet up to see if she would be happy in a new home.
Thank you
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Sheila. I'm new to the club and have not gone to any meet-ups yet. I would love to meet your Pug and possibly give her a place in my home, but I'm due for hip replacement surgery at the end of March, with 6 weeks of rehab. If you haven't found a good home for her by then, e-mail me. I now have a fawn Pug - 9 yrs. and a black Pug - 7 yrs. Both are spayed, micro-chiped , registered. I spend most of my summer months in Pinetop, Az. in my cabin with a chain-linched back yard. In Tucson, I have a home with a good sized back yard with ample area to run and freedom to roam the house 24/7. Until then Sharon