**We changed the start time to 6:00 to line-up with the Biker arrivals. **
Beginning in July, we will be protesting every second and fourth Friday evening to reach the bikers during their weekly Bike Night event.
If you can’t attend, please sign our petition and share facebook posts!
As a reminder, we do not want anyone to rescue animals from this store.
Learn more about Pollywood and our campaign plans on our
Signs: We will have plenty of signs and banners to hold.
Contact: Pam Sordyl[masked]
Parking: Park next door in the vacant lot (formerly the Macomb Daily). Do not park in the Trade Center lot.
1) Do not go into the Trade Center or Pollywood store before, during or after the protest.
2) Do not walk or park in the Trade Center parking lot. We have to stay
on public property which includes the easement which is approximately 20 feet
from the road.
3) Do not block the view of vehicles pulling out of the Trade Center.
4) Do not interrupt the flow of traffic. If cars stop, make sure they pull around to the parking area near the entrance side and keep moving.
5) Please do not bring your dog. We do not recommend having animals at protests that are near traffic and subject to potentially bad weather.
Join our Pollywood Boycott Facebook