Join us every other Friday at The Genesee Valley Mall to warn the public about Michigan's largest puppy peddler. Read more about our campaign and download our Breeder Fact Sheet.
Photo: Devon Troyer, Middlebury Indiana supplier to The Family Puppy. Taken in 2011.
Time: Join us from 5:30 - 7:00 pm.
Signs: We will have plenty of signs to hold.
Contact: Pam Sordyl[masked]
Parking: Park on the west side of David's bridal between Goodwill and David's Bridal. Do not park near the front of David's lot.
1) Do not go into the store, before, during or after the protest. If you choose to protest, you can no longer go into the store to check anything out on any day.
2) Do not walk or park in the mall lot. We have to stay on public property. If you cut across the mall property, keep your sign down and make a straight line approach. For this protest we will not need to cut across the mall property. The easement is approximately 20 feet from the road.
3) Do not stand too close to the entrance.
4) Do not block the view of vehicles pulling out of the mall.
5) Do not interrupt the flow of traffic. If cars stop, make sure they pull around to our parking area and keep moving.
6) Please do not bring your dog. We do not recommend having animals at protests that are near traffic and subject to potentially bad weather.
Join our Flint area Facebook