Puppy Mill Awareness Meetup (Southeast Michigan) Message Board › POST: Please share weekly images

Group Organizer
Clarkston, MI

Meetup Members,

In my last letter, I mentioned our ongoing Petland and The Family Puppy campaigns. Although we are not protesting this winter, we are still boycotting which means no rescue should be working with the stores until they stop selling puppies!

As you know we started our Westland Dog Food Company campaign this year and have held three protests in January.

The store continues to counter protest with "Healthy Puppy" signs, but we have been showing filthy kennel photos to potential puppy buyers. Yesterday we turned away four potential puppy shoppers. Our roadside campaign is effective and we encourage everyone to join us on Saturday's from 12-3.

To take our messages further than the street, Mike Sega a PMA member, suggested we leverage social media more by sharing photos or videos through facebook and email.

Each week, I will post an image or video that will grab attention on facebook walls.

Attached is our first photo. It is also posted on Facebook­.