addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Puppy Mill Awareness Meetup (Southeast Michigan) Message Board › New Petland Lawsuit - Local 4 Tonight (at Westland)

New Petland Lawsuit - Local 4 Tonight (at Westland)

Pam
Pamela01
Group Organizer
Clarkston, MI
Local 4 is covering the new lawsuit and our rallies. Look for it on the news tonight. I believe 6 PM.
They will likely mention our Meetup.
Pam
Pamela01
Group Organizer
Clarkston, MI
Post #: 122
T H A N K Y O U Mary!

Are we going to have to raise money to cover your PR fees? You are good!

I thought it was an excellent story and was happy they put it as one of the top stories. I was disappointed they interviewed someone that recommended going to a breeder. I am not sure how safe that is. Most people don't take the time to find "reputable" ones. *sigh*. Too bad they didn't promote rescues instead.

The timing of the rally and the lawsuit seemed strategic on the HSUS part. I am very pleased with their organization and campaign so far.

Will try to find the ecopy and post later.

Again, great job Mary.
Pam
Pamela01
Group Organizer
Clarkston, MI
Post #: 123
They also posted an article on their website
http://www.clickondet...­

A former member
Post #: 2,007
Great job!

A news report was done on the lawsuit here in Ca as well. They also showed our protests!!! I'm bummed out though.... I had no idea it was going to run and I missed it! I cant find a link anywhere on the news station web site. sad
Pam
Pamela01
Group Organizer
Clarkston, MI
Post #: 129
It is now posted to Youtube.

http://www.youtube.co...­