JOI Media is hiring a web developer. I'll be at the next Pixels and Pints meetup if anyone has any questions. Our website is http://joimedia.com
Here is the posting:
We are looking to recruit a passionate web developer to join the JOI Media team. Qualified candidates should be up to date on current web trends and technologies. Interested individuals should be driven to be a master of their skill, love to wear multiple hats, and love making cool s*$t.
You must have:
- A vast understanding and passion for all things web
- Client management and account leadership expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to maneuver in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Agency experience preferred, but not a deal breaker.
What you will do:
- Experience using Adobe Suite
- Drupal CMS
- Ability to self manage and perform directed work
- Must be timeline oriented
Have the ability to shame co-workers at the foosball table?
- Collaborate with the team to build Drupal/custom websites and web applications
- Assist with scopes of work, schedules and project documents
- Input creative ideas in group discussions/project discussions
- Accurately translate graphical designs into functional websites
- Ensure that deadlines are met
- Engage self-directed and team driven projects?
Send all applications to [address removed] . Please include a cover letter, detailed resume, and links to examples of your work (preferably a portfolio website.)