I'm looking for a Jack-(or Jill)-of-all-trades to help out with misc client requests that come in during the day.
Preference will be given to individuals who are able to respond quickly to requests from 8am-1pm Monday-Friday. You will be working remotely from home or your own office.
- Replying to daily email requests and the odd phone call.
- Basic content maintenance as requests come in.
- Delegation and management of more complicated tasks to development team as needed. If you can code, you can take as many of those tasks as you have time available.
Skills 'n Stuff
- Great communication skills, as you will be in direct contact with clients and development team.
- Basic web maintenance skills (FTP, CSS, HTML).
- Great project management skills, keeping track of delegated tasks, etc.
This will be a contract position that will pay at a rate of $25-35/hour. Volume will probably be about 2-3 hours a week to start and you will invoice me monthly.
This position is perfect for a student or stay at home parent who is looking for a little extra income and experience.
You can email resumes directly to me at [address removed].