This one was just submitted to me. I'm not sure if Meetup is PDF friendly, so I've pasted the text:
- To develop database driven web applications for the medical imaging industry
- To work with our regulatory consultants and Q/A staff to ensure proper quality systems are being followed
- To work with the development and scientific advisory teams on future software releases
- Any other applications in the development area as required
- 3+ years developing Database-‐driven web applications
- Transact-‐SQL and Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- XML/JSON Web Services
- Mobile web app development
- Apache 2.2
- App Deployment on Windows and Linux, cloud platforms.
- Familiarity or proficiency in a PHP Framework (eg. CakePHP, Zend Framework, Symphony)
- Background in Medical Imaging, DICOM standard
- Familiarity with Adobe Flash programming.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computing science (or related fields of science)
About the Company:
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. is a Calgary based company that develops analytics software for the cardiac imaging industry. Circle’s first product, cmr42, is a vendor-‐ independent workstation solution for comprehensive evaluation of Cardiovascular MR (CMR) images. It is designed to be used in clinical settings as well as for experimental and clinical research. cmr42 is developed by physicians for physicians, and thereby combines an intuitive user interface and analysis tool set, that has been specifically designed to facilitate efficient quantitative and qualitative evaluation of cardiac imaging studies.
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. holds globally recognized ISO 13485:2003 certifications from the prestigious British Standards Institution (BSI). This certification includes Standards Council of Canada (SCC) endorsement under Canadian Medical Device Conformity Assessment System (CMDCAS) scheme. In addition to ISO 13485:2003, the company quality system is established and maintained to comply with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and US FDA Quality System Regulations, 21 CFR Part 820.
￼Please send Resume or CV to:
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. Attn: Kelly Cherniwchan
#12, 3535 Research Road NW Calgary, AB T2L 2K8
Or e-‐mail to [address removed]