Please contact Amanda (contact below) if interested. I'm simply passing the message on. Thanks!
is the job description for the position we discussed; we also have a
help desk role as well as a software developer role for an intermediate
We're looking for a code cowboy. Or code ninja?
How about code wizard? Let's just say you're good. Senior level good.
We're a small(ish) and growing agency with big ideas and nice people.
We're collaborative and even though you're super good at your job you
are also great within a team.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
· Minimum 5 years PHP, RUBY and .NET programming experience
· Minimum 5 years experience working with MySQL databases.
· Minimum 5 years experience coding website layouts with clean XHTML1/HTML5 and CSS2/CSS3
· Uses W3C-standards for all table-less HTML development
Experience using Dreamweaver or Visual Studio 2008+ , Adobe
Photoshop, Subversion (SVN) or Mercurial, Google Analytics, Omniture or
WebTrends, PHP MVC Frameworks such as Codeigniter, Kohana, or Cake PHP.
Develops for standard web platforms, including Internet
Explorer 7/8/9, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and possibly others
· Experience refactoring existing code for performance, scalability, and Experience maintainability
· Experience with organic search engine optimization and best practices
· Experience with collaboration and project management tools
· Ability to learn, understand and integrate new technologies
· Ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities as circumstances dictate
· Strong communication skills
· Attention to detail a must
· Experience implementing/managing e-commerce platforms and integrating with third party vendors.
· Experience developing software for marketing applications
· Experience developing applications for the social web (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
Participates in full lifecycle web application development,
including application design, development, testing, implementation and
· Manages and leads web development and related roles including project coordination / work assignment, work review.
· Participates in needs assessment and discovery.
· Documents web site functionality, installation and administrative procedures when needed.
Develops and maintains a strong knowledge of third party
products and internal systems used in Rare Method web site development.
Is a key player in the Rare Method technology offering,
participating in brainstorming, business development lead by executive
and client services, and gives confidence to client-side marketing and
· Advocates best practices within the team and maintains industry standards
Baldwin Executive Search
(an Officejobs.com Inc. company)
Esther Lee, Web Developer
[address removed] | +1 (403)[masked]