Siteline Solutions has had the pleasure of working with the folks at Calgary Meals on Wheels for quite some time, and they're looking at filling one of their internal positions now.
Sorry that this job may not appeal to a lot of the dev types on here, but there is a strong graphic design component that's necessary for the job. If you have some marketing & communications skills, those would be useful here too.
Here it is:
Calgary Meals on Wheels
Client Sales and Marketing
One Year Term Position, Maternity Leave Coverage
Reports To: Fund Development Manager
General Purpose: Calgary Meals on Wheels is seeking an individual to lead Client Sales and Marketing. This position will focus on implementing client recruitment strategies and support the marketing initiatives currently in place. Time will be split equally between each role. Individual must be experienced in sales as well as graphic design.
- Research, identify and source new clients and sector opportunities;
Develop results oriented sales plans;
- Develop marketing and public relations program that promotes products;
- Develop master list of contact for the following client categories: healthcare providers, agencies, schools, day homes, seniors and corporate;
- Liaise with Food Production Department/Dietitian to create new contracts.
- Maintain existing print and media campaigns;
Monitor communications for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines and logo usage;
- Maintain organization web site and social media initiatives;
- Produce quarterly newsletter;
- Write and distribute press releases and media kits;
- Initiate media opportunities and develop effective media contacts;
- Good project management skills;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to work with limited resources;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Organizational skills
- Graphic design and creative skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- 1-3 years sales and marketing experience in customer focused industry;
- Proven methods for marketing products through various innovative and traditional media;
Exceptional working knowledge of creative/graphic design software;
- Proven graphic design skills;
- Self driven, results oriented with a clear focus on high quality;
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines;
- Strong creative and interpersonal skills.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Fund Development Manager
Calgary Meals on Wheels