Wonder if anyone on the list could recommend a good REST client lib.
I've search on google and pypi and found some but none that meet my
needs. I'm looking for a fairly abstracted lib that handles
authentication since I am new to REST services (and have to write a
client to a service that requires authentication).
I've been working with
and it provides a decent level of abstraction and authentication but
there is a bug with the authentication. Unfortunately, the project
seems to be no longer be maintained.
I've also looked into:
This seems likes the next candidate but I had a hard time to get
started from the documentation.
- doesn't seem to handle authentication
- too low of a level API (and no auth)
- too low of a level API and no docs (and no auth)
- author recommends switching to py-restclient
- uses json (which I don't know)
- uses it's own socket handling and http parser (which seems a little odd)