PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board › Any Python people available to hang out / have dinner in Atlanta tonight, to

Any Python people available to hang out / have dinner in Atlanta tonight, tomorrow night (Jun 22-23)?

Leho K.
user 18295381
Helsinki, FI
Post #: 1
Hi all

First, sorry for the late notice on the subj. call! I graduated Southern Polytech in Marietta about 9 years ago, and this is my first visit back in the ATL since I arrived some days ago, schedule has been totally packed! Long story short, I'm a Py-guy (and other things [1]) looking for a kickin' team to join, full-time gigs, startups, outsourcing are all options for me. Unfortunately I wasn't in Atlanta in time for the last meetup, but if there's anyone with no plans for tonight or tomorrow night, I'd love to hang out a bit and get to know more about the local Python scene and whatever else relates to you and what you do. I'm staying in East Atlanta, but daytime we're mostly in downtown Centennial Park area. +1-347-6359208 is my local prepaid number, text me your digits or just straight call me up any time. Cheers!

[1]: http://careers.stacko...­
Leho K.
user 18295381
Helsinki, FI
Post #: 2
Well I'm about to leave US now for a bit, but I definitely hope to make it back to at least one of the upcoming months' meetups. Stay Py yall.