addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Don't have a picture handy to send in, but there is one here...

http://nuevageorgia.c...­

I am working on a gardening web site and a new version of a computer family history book I wrote.

The interface is Flash Based - Basically using Python to populate the Flash files ( cause ActionScript gets ugly when you want to go beyond making it look pretty!!! ), where the Flash files are used kinda like Database driven HTML templates.

(NuevaGeorgia.com is a crude version of the Flash templates, as a point of reference, the new version is populated by a Python script and Sqlite DB, instead of by hand)

Anyways, if there is a meeting, I would be curious if anyone understood BitTorrent and would be into explaining it to a Newbie Python programmer. Seems like it might be an easy way to distribute large amount of family photos and such, so that there were multiple copies in multiple places.

Sam the Gardener