addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board PyAtl Job Listings › DevOps Opportunity in Alpharetta

DevOps Opportunity in Alpharetta

A former member
Post #: 1
I’m building a team of DevOps Engineers for a global financial services company in Alpharetta. This team has been doing some very interesting things. They are creating their internal cloud and building cutting edge tools for their operations and development teams. We are looking for someone that has a background administering Linux servers and has an interest in working with technologies like Puppet, Cobbler, Python, Ruby, GIT, etc. This person with also have a “go getter” attitude and they will be eager to learn new technologies.

If you, or someone you know, might be interested please let me know. I would love to speak with you in more detail about the position.

Thanks,
Andrew