|A former member||
Software Engineer at U.S. Green Data, Inc. (USGD)
U.S. Green Data, a clean tech start up featured at the White House, Department of Energy Conferences, and by the U.S. Trade and Development Agency for innovation in clean tech is looking for two energized and passionate Software Engineers (Immediate hire, part-time or full-time) specializing in Django or Python to join our redefining clean tech team.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
Do you have a strong technical background and enjoy building out innovative platforms? As a Software Engineer at USGD, you will help lead the team responsible for all product development and will code new high-impact products from ideas to real-world applications. You will work with our sales and product development teams on cutting edge industry innovations that will shift the way retailers, contractors, businesses, and homeowners think of and save from green solutions. If you want a job with responsibility, ownership and ability to drive an entrepreneurial company, USGD is going to be a fit.
Want a leadership role in driving change in an industry with people who have done it before? Like the entrepreneurial spirit and feel compelled to show the world how to make itself better? We are at the forefront and we want someone interested in engineering the future of clean tech. You will be part of a seasoned team that has built many successful businesses. We develop products that change the way the world views its energy consumption and changes the buying decisions of large industries making the world a better place. We know what businesses or consumers should buy, when, and how to save them money and reduce pollution. Most of our newest and innovative products are in stealth mode (shared upon interview), but you can see some of our underlying thinking at www.usgreendata.com.
• Have substantial experience in web development, actively building websites
• Knowledge of Python / Django (6 months to 3 years preferred) and a few languages
• Knowledgeable in Apache, Linux, and cross-browser development
• Write clean code (with source control, test driven development, dev/stage/product release cycle, and continuous deployment)
Personal & Interpersonal Qualifications:
• Hold yourself to the highest standards and take accountability in our enterprise
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and enjoy being shot by Nerf guns (and shooting back)
• Not mind getting your hands dirty, and be comfortable working alone or in a team
• Have the skill and tenacity to execute in difficult circumstances and under pressure
• Have a thirst to learn new skills and technologies, and can pick things up easily
• Be fun to be around, excited by a small, fast-moving team, and able to wear many hats
How to Apply: Resume submission is rolling. Send your resume (cover letter is optional) or any questions to email@example.com as soon as possible. Telecommuting option is available.