addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board PyAtl Job Listings › Looking for Python/Django Contractors

Looking for Python/Django Contractors

Paul H.
user 70262192
Spring Hill, TN
Post #: 1
Hello all -
It's great to be part of the group. My name is Paul Hickey and I'm the managing director of a web design firm in Nashville that has a dozen or so clients who need their websites serviced and enhanced on a monthly basis. Usually the work is pretty planned out in advance, and it lends itself to being nice for contractors.

If anyone knows django really well and is interested in some part time contract work, please contact me at paulh@cabedge.com

Thanks,

Paul