PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board › February 2013 meeting notes posted!

February 2013 meeting notes posted!

JR R.
user 9739887
Smyrna, GA
Hello Pythonistas,

First of all, for everyone who attended last night, thanks for coming!  It was great to see both familiar and new faces, and despite some of the technical difficulties, I think most of us had a fairly good time.

Second, I wanted to let everyone know I've posted some brief meeting notes that just go over some of the things that were discussed in last night's meeting, with some links for anyone who wants to look into the topics more closely.  I'm going to try to do this from now on with each meeting, so that attendees can remember what we did and find the content again ("What was that library he mentioned again?").  However, I need your help.  I can't be part of every conversation that goes on at the Jam Sessions (that's sort of the idea, right?).  Therefore, if anyone has any contribution to add to the things we discussed that I've forgotten to add, or something that a couple of you discussed when I was talking to someone else, please feel free to share!

You can either email me to tell me what to add, or if you know git or want to learn it, you can feel free to fork the jam-sessions repository, make the edits to the meeting notes yourself, and send me a pull request!

Thanks, and as always, I appreciate your attendance and any feedback you want to share with me!

You can find the meeting notes here:
https://github.com/py...­

See you next time, and happy hacking!

Your Host,

JR Rickerson