addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board PyAtl Job Listings › Aug 9th Meeting Special Announcement

Aug 9th Meeting Special Announcement

A former member

I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that we have Juan Pablo from the Big Nerd Ranch FLYING IN, for a special presentation on Django. There are many Python Web Application Frameworks, but Django is clearly in the lead. The job market for Django Developers is quite good.

Juan Pablo will be teaching a week long Django bootcamp at the Big Nerd Ranch in September, so you might want to start hitting up your employer now.

I thought it might be a good idea to start giving a door prize to speakers who present and if someone flies in from out of town we need to give them an official PyAtl t-shirt. I will work on getting the t-shirt designed, but anyone that wants to help pitch in with the t-shirt design, and our "slogan" is welcome. I think a t-shirt from Cafe Press should be pretty cheap, but if anyone wants to help pitch in to pay for it, I won't complain.

Make sure you RSVP in advance, as I anticipate we might have a very large crowd again for Aug!

Aug. 9th PyAtl Meeting