PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board › The Atlanta Python November Meetup: GUI Showdown

The Atlanta Python November Meetup: GUI Showdown

A former member
The Atlanta Python November Meetup:?
PyAtl Community Blog Meeting Agenda

Hi,

The next PyAtl meeting is in approximately one week. If you plan on attending, I would recommend putting an RSVP in ASAP, as there will only be room for 50 people and we already have almost 20 people signed up. So far we are covering most GUI's with the notable exceptions of PyQT, Jython, and IronPython. If you would like to present on those topics please get in touch with me, but we have confirmed the following speakers/topics:

PyGTK 2.0: Jeremy Jones
WXPython­: Mark Adams
PyGlet­: Drew Smathers
Curses­: Jeremy Jones
Divmod Nevow Athena: Cary Hull
Tkinter­: Bernard Matthews
Python/Cocoa/Leopard­: Noah Gift

It also appears we have a theme for December, we will be discussing deployment and package management tools such as buildout, and python eggs. I will have a meeting agenda setup for this shortly.

Finally, I will be sending out a list of confirmed attendees for Turner Security, early next week.

Miscellaneous Notes

We have a linked in group:

Join the PyAtl Linked In Group

Please help author www.pyatl.org. We now have a community blog that anyone can write to. So far we are using it to post announcements, book reviews, and meeting notes.

Help Author PyAtl Community Blog

Thanks,

Noah