add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board PyAtl Job Listings › Python and Scraping Project - Looking for freelance or independent contractor

Python and Scraping Project - Looking for freelance or independent contractor

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello hello!!!

My name is Louiza and I work for a small fashion apparel line here in Atl. I fancy myself an absolute beginner (if that) when it comes to programming but we are going to be doing a lot of tech related/Internet necessary marketing and research and Python & Web Scraping seems to be the best tool/script to use for what we need.

I am emailing because I have been looking for someone that would not only be able to complete the necessary projects on a freelance basis but also perhaps tutor/teach me how this all works so that I can have a better understanding of whats going on or what I'm looking at when I see XPATH script etc. I understand the concepts but have questions when it comes to the script and implementation.

I am not asking for someone to volunteer their time, of course there would be pay involved. So...I don't know if this is something any of you would be interested in but if so, please do let me know and feel free to email me!!

Thank you in advance for your time!