addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board PyAtl Job Listings › Best way to learn programming

Best way to learn programming

Rayhan M.
user 118935482
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
Hello,
I am looking for a career change and interested about programming. I have tried different online tutorial, but that does not really help. After doing some research online I have found Ruby/Python/PHP to be the most popular languages. I have been looking for a developer bootcamp(most of them teach ROR), but they are primarily in San francisco, NYC, or Chicago. So far I have found two in Atlanta. Both of them mainly teaches ROR with some HTML, CSS, and other stuff. They teach for 8 weeks 4-5 days a week. The tution is from $6000-8000. I can not decide which one should I go with, or if there is any better way to learn a programming language. I am trying to get into a program ASAP since the online tutorial is not working for me. Thanks in advance.