PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board › Assima now hiring Technical Account Manager / Sales Engineer in Atlanta, GA
If this position does not fit your area of interest be aware that you could still earn a nice referal fee so please pass on the job description to those in your network that has a technical background.
Technical Help Desk Account Manager & Sales Engineer with E-Learning Focus
Location: Full-time position in Atlanta, GA
Education Level: College level or above
Compensation: Based on qualifications
Assima is a rapidly expanding software company that has recently relocated its US Product Headquarters to Atlanta, GA. We have locations in Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Houston, Montreal, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Northern Ireland, France, Italy, Spain and Switzerland. Assima is furthermore represented by partners throughout USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Over the last few years, Assima has demonstrated a rapidly growing partner and customer base. Our typical customer is a high profile company within the Fortune 2000 and our customers span across all industry sectors and business verticals.
Combined with our experienced consulting services, Assima represents the pinnacle of our particular software market space and has quickly established high profile client names across the US in the last 3 years. Our market leading software technology is rapidly being accepted in North America as the most effective way to train end-users on a tutored simulated environment that mimics their live enterprise application environment. Our software is also the most robust way to provide real-time performance support to end users from within a live enterprise system.
You will be reporting to the Director of Technical Operations and your primary responsibility will be to provide technical support to our North America client base as well as assisting our sales team with product demonstrations and proof of concepts. Some business travel is to be expected.
1. Provide technical support for the use of our software products
2. Have the ability to analyze developed materials and liaise with developers to enhance our solutions
3. Work on projects helping create/maintain and enhance simulations for our clients
4. Assist the sales team with product demonstrations and prototyping of prospective client systems
5. Oversee testing and QA of custom development for client projects and overall conformance of product
1. Experience in providing outstanding customer service and technical product support
2. Experience in providing technical product demonstrations and presentations
3. Team player with a strong drive to excel at the details level as well as get the job done on time
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep our team updated on progress as well as addressing clients in external phone and email communication
5. Experience of working within an e-learning consultancy or within a software company
6. You have a valid US Work Permit
1. Work in a dynamic team environment
2. Work in global company with a multi-cultural work environment
3. Strong internal career growth opportunities
4. Obtain real experience on local, national and global client projects
5. Be part of a team developing revolutionary e-learning software
- To apply, send a CV and resume to us.jobs @ assima.net
- To view our company website visit www.assima.net
Edited by Jesper on Feb 12, 2008 10:37 AM