addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board PyAtl Job Listings › New Meeting: Object Oriented Python

New Meeting: Object Oriented Python

A former member
Announcing a new meeting for The Atlanta Python Meetup Group!

Just an FYI, based on comments and suggestions, people wanted an OO in Python meeting, so in April we are going to try to cover every OO technique in Python, including Metaclasses, with a series of lightening talks. If you would like to present on one of these topics in April, please send me an email. I know I will try to tackle one of the toughest topics for fun, anyone else?

See you guys next week at PyCon!

What: Object Oriented Python

When: Thursday, April 10, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meeting Description: Object Oriented Python Theme

Summary: A hopefully exhaustive look at Object Oriented Python, lets hurt our brains until they are a gooey mess sitting on the floor next to us. A blowout of 10 minute lightening talks

Object Oriented Python For the Absolute Beginner
Mix-Ins
Multiple Inheritance
Metaclasses
Operator Overloading
Polymorphism
Information Hiding
Static Methods and Class Methods
Voodoo: Got Voodoo? Let's see it.
More?

Learn more here:
http://python.meetup....­