add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Wolf H.
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 4
Hi, Y'all
This is OT. Jenny asked me if I knew anybody with Rails experience. I didn't, but I figured you might know somebody...
-- Wolf

Here is Ruby on Rails Opportunity !!!

In less than a decade, this organization has quickly become one of the fastest growing companies in American as well as the largest provider in their industry. They embrace a culture of innovation and precision, a dynamic, flexible workplace, and the idea that great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone within the company.
No matter what role you play, you are encouraged to take your big ideas to the CTO, so bring your fresh perspectives and out-of-the-box thinking here today!

In this role, you’ll be responsible for the design, development, and support of critical custom applications used internally by both employees and clients. You’ll participate in the design and development of Rails applications, and you’ll mentor junior developers on design, development, and testing practices.

You’ll be successful with these skills: Ruby on Rails (1-5 yrs), Linux, MySQL, Relational Databases
Receive these benefits: Medical, 401K, PTO

You can also check out the other opportunities at :)

Jenny Laspesa
IT Search Executive

Ashley Ellis
47 Perimeter Center East Suite 295
Atlanta, Georgia, 30346

P. 770-604-0006
F. 770-234-5730
E . jlaspesa -at-