PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board › Java/Python Test Developers in an Agile Environment
|A former member||
My client is searching for experienced Java and/or Python automated test developers to fill two onsite 9 month contract positions in downtown Atlanta. The automated test developers will design and implement story acceptance tests, regression tests and configuration tests in Java, Python, and Unix Shell scripting.
• Automated testing development experience
• 3 years testing in an Agile Continuous Integration environment
• “White Box” testing for medium to large scale “mission critical” systems
• Expert in testing methodologies and technologies and the theory of software testing
• 5 years of Java/J2EE experience
• Unix shell scripting
• Python experience
• Experience with one or more of: SNMP, JMX, Nagios is a plus
• Soft skills including written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and effective multitasking
A valid work authorization (Green card or citizenship) is required.
We are staffing immediately! If you are interested or have any questions, please contact:
Noel 'at' ComponoTech.com
Compono Technology, Inc.
Compono Technology is a software consulting and technology staffing firm based in metro Atlanta, GA. We specialize in enterprise class software design, development, and delivery as well as staff augmentation, contract, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting services.